Sponsored Research Projects
- SRC Education Alliance, Undergraduate Research Opportunities (URO) Program. Sep 2012 – Sep 2016.
- Molecular Computing for the Real World, National Science Foundation (NSF), CISE, SHF. NSF grant no: 1518833, Sep 1, 2015 – Aug 31, 2020. $209,545.
- Unified English Braille through a Powerful and Responsive eLearning Platform (UEB PREP), Rehabilitation Services Administration, Department of Education. Sep 1, 2014 – Aug 31, 2019. $548,483
- DARPA, Sparse Adaptive Local Learning for Sensing and Analytics (SALLSA). May 3, 2013 – Aug 2, 2017. The project is in collaboration with the University of Michigan and Los Alamos National Laboratory. $5.69 million.
- Inference at the Nanoscale, National Science Foundation (NSF), Cyber-enabled Discovery and Innovation (CDI), Type II award, NSF grant no: 1028378, Sep 15, 2010 – Aug 31, 2016 (with NCE)
- Computing with Biomolecules: From Network Motifs to Complex and Adaptive Systems, National Science Foundation (NSF), Cyber-enabled Discovery and Innovation (CDI), Type II award, NSF grant no: 1028120, Oct 1, 2010 – Sep 30, 2015 (with NCE).
- SRC Cross-Disciplinary Semiconductor Research (CSR) Program, 3D FPGA Cell Matrix by Self-assembly. Jan 1, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
- DARPA Systems of Neuromorphic Adaptive Plastic Scalable Electronics (SyNAPSE), Development of the Digital Fabric Inter-APP Communication System for the SyNAPSE program, HRL/DARPA contract # HRL0011-09-C-001.