Information and Resources for Students
|“My goal is to help you in being successful with your thesis, in getting your degree, in getting a job, and in pursuing a great career. I want to train highly knowledgeable, innovative, creative, and responsible professionals who will be successful in an ever-changing and challenging professional world. I consider critical, ethical, and social thinking key to success. I have high expectations, but I will do everything to help you to reach them.”
- Office hour: Click here
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs): Click here
- Thesis and research projects: If you are interested to work in teuscher.:Lab on a thesis (M.S or PhD) or a research project (for credit), then:
- Openings: Check the openings page. Please follow the instructions if you are interested. If you are interested in an internship, check this page.
- Seeking students with special expertise and interests: check the list, you may be wanted!
- Classes: Click here
- Readings: Background reading for projects
- Stay informed and be connected: Become a fan of teuscher.:Lab on Facebook
|“teuscher.:Lab is no place for average students. We want the best and the brightest!”
The following diagram summarizes the typical hiring process. See also FAQs.